[DeTomaso] Hot Start Issue

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 00:54:16 EST 2014

Both you and Mr. Drew both touched on issues that may be dogging me.  The
car was down for two years, and I didn't have a trickle on the battery at
all during that time (it was disconnected).  Also, I had the dizzy out to
oil the engine before I started it, and got it back in on the marks I made
when removing it, but it could be off a bit.  I am getting a tiny bit of
ping on low RPM throttle.

Thanks!