[DeTomaso] LPC: Radar in the rain

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:35:13 EST 2014

The article was from 2011, and since we haven’t heard any reports of tanks
blowing up in Florida, I’d say they aren’t being used.

The article was so old, I couldn’t find any fact check information on it.

If you’ve ever seen an Apache, you’d realize just how ridiculous this story
is.  An Apache is a tank killer, and it is a super bad at ss one at that.  It
has no place in civilian use.

If the evidence is real (8 helicopters at $18M each), then maybe it is a
coverup for something else ­ like embezzlement.  That makes a lot more sense
than civilian attack helicopters.