[DeTomaso] Check out these exhaust pipes!

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:13:34 EST 2014

Whats the point of even having an exhaust? it looks like shit , sounds
worse!. I think he scavenged parts from a Mack big rig or some other 18
wheeler tractor. From the look on his face he seems to think the crowd is
looking on in admiration instead of looking and thinking what's wrong with
this guys car or THIS GUY??!!
Boyd

P.S. I know I have often said "that's why Baskin-Robbins has   31 flavors (
or how ever many they have now) but this is one flavor to many! ( IMHO)

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:06 AM, michael at michaelshortt.com <
michael at michaelshortt.com> wrote:

>    Each to his own, I wish I could un see them
>    Michael
>
>    On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 1:19 AM, Christopher Kimball
>    <[1]chrisvkimball at msn.com> wrote:
>
>      A  A ...I was waiting for someone to say that...
>      A  A They're safely stored in my garage, just in case I ever need
>      them.A  Or
>      A  A in case that guy with the blue car wants to add them to his
>      engine
>      A  A cover!
>      A  A > From: [2]mbefthomas at comcast.net
>      A  A > To: [3]tcabanski at tencom.com; [4]detomaso at poca.com
>      A  A > CC: [5]chrisvkimball at msn.com
>      A  A > Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Check out these exhaust pipes!
>      A  A > Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:52:17 -0800
>
>    A  A >
>    A  A > Chris, I was wondering what happened to your cooling stacks . .
>    . .
>    A  A >
>    A  A > -----Original Message-----
>    A  A > From: DeTomaso [mailto:[6]detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf
>    Of Tom
>    A  A Cabanski
>    A  A > Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:40 PM
>    A  A > To: [7]detomaso at poca.com
>    A  A > Subject: [DeTomaso] Check out these exhaust pipes!
>    A  A >
>    A  A > [8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ucMjYV8SI
>    A  A >
>    A  A >

>    --
>    Michael L. Shortt
>    Savannah, Georgia
>    [11]www.michaelshortt.com
>    [12]michael at michaelshortt.com
>    912-232-9390
>    This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
>    Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
>    privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
>    notified
>    that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
>    communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender that
>    you
>    have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank you
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:chrisvkimball at msn.com
>    2. mailto:mbefthomas at comcast.net
>    3. mailto:tcabanski at tencom.com
>    4. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
>    5. mailto:chrisvkimball at msn.com
>    6. mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com
>    7. mailto:detomaso at poca.com
>    8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ucMjYV8SI
>    9. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
>   11. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
>   12. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com

   Whats the point of even having an exhaust? it looks like shit , sounds
   worse!. I think he scavenged parts from a Mack big rig or some other 18
   wheeler tractor. From the look on his face he seems to think the crowd
   is looking on in admiration instead of looking and thinking what's
   wrong with this guys car or THIS GUY??!!
   Boyd
   P.S. I know I have often said "that's why Baskin-Robbins hasA A  31

   On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:06 AM, [1]michael at michaelshortt.com