[DeTomaso] Pantera in Wall Street Journal today

scott black timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 10:03:28 EST 2014

AJ Baime is a personal friend and a great guy. He truly is a Pantera fan. He said it is on his list of cars to own one day. FYI, he wrote the book "Good Like Hell" about the Ferrari-Ford battles in the 60's. It is an EXCELLENT book.  Scott Black TimePiece Public Relations & Marketing
Marketing Acceleration
www.tprm-usa.com