[DeTomaso] Steering *column* wobble

Jim Gray grayjim at cox.net
Sun Dec 14 18:01:13 EST 2014

I put the quarter inch bolt through the two column halves years ago.  Also not convinced of the effectiveness.  I’ll re-read the article.  It’s probably that I forgot to reinstall the upper bushing.  I have a new one on the shelf, so will start there.

I thought Wilkinson at some time had some clips made of metal that could be coaxed into place with the appropriate hammer.  Maybe not??

Thanks,
Jim