[DeTomaso] Defrost Vent Hose Adapters

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Sun Dec 14 16:28:58 EST 2014

While I was removing the glove-box so I could get a bit more battery cable
pulled forward I noted that the adapter between the hose and the dash
defrost vent had gone walkabout.  Anyone got one I can buy?  I shot a
picture or two just to make sure I knew what I was asking for - see
attached.

Stephen Nelson

Portland, OR