[DeTomaso] Why Is My Battery Discharging?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 19:49:54 EST 2014

In a message dated 12/13/14 16 24 22, detomaso at poca.com writes:

> Unless there is more than one problem, we have eliminated the
> circuits associated with Fuses 7, 8, 9 as the source of the problem.

Bill, awesome advice!

What was left unsaid but was assumed was that if the voltage drop stops
when you pull one of these three fuses, then the culprit is a component powered
by that fuse.   If that is the case, then you go to the fuse-by-fuse
diagram on PanteraPlace that you so kindly drew up, and start identifying
components on that circuit.   One at a time, disconnect and then reconnect them
(keeping track of which wire goes where).   Once you've found the component that
is causing the voltage drop, you can then set about repairing or replacing
it....