[DeTomaso] Weber's or IR Stack EFI for high HP applications

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 19:25:16 EST 2014

Larry,

They are mostly catering to their home market. Remember, the Aussies didn't get 4v quench heads. I think they only got open chamber 4v heads. (True?). Their 'good' Ford heads are the legendary 2v 'Aussie' heads (actually made for the Aussie-only 302C). Too, various makers like Edelbrock, trickflow and CHI make 2v aluminum heads. So it makes sense to build intakes that cater to wha is most prevalent there....

Just my guess?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone