[DeTomaso] This forum is open to all

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Dec 12 16:45:05 EST 2014

All,

A member who recently asked for his POCA membership to be rescinded posted the following:

..... Hope this gets out and I haven't been unsubscribed from the list too! .....

Just for the record, participation on this mailing list forum is not now, nor has it ever, been dependent upon being a member of POCA.
That policy is clearly listed on the forum subscription page found at POCA.com

This forum is open to all with an interest in deTomaso automobiles who join the forum and abide by any rules associated with that joining.

Owner, former owner, hopeful future owner or never to be an owner.

Doesn't matter.

Happy POCA member, angry POCA member, former POCA member or never a POCA member.

Doesn't matter.

For our own individual reasons, we all share a love for our, as I have called them, rust-prone Italian Hot Rods.

That love for the deTomaso marque is all that is required to participate in this forum.

I'm glad all of you are here.

Larry