[DeTomaso] Weber's or IR Stack EFI for high HP applications

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 16:24:54 EST 2014

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

You have not been deleted and I really hope you will reconsider and come back to POCA. Things are sometimes said, drawn from emotion and not really meant, mostly because people get their feelings hurt. It is unfortunate but it happens. I even regret my email I sent out about Don Byars; among other emails that I regret. There is nothing you can do after you hit the send button unfortunately, I wish there was an unsend button. :-) Now me and Don are great friends again and as a matter of fact my Pantera is back at his shop right now.

My point is everything is fixable and a member saved is a friend gained in my eyes.

The club has been around for a long time and filled with a lot of great people. We are all family here.

Think about it.

Here it goes I'm hitting the send button now.

Ed

Sent from iPhone 5s