[DeTomaso] Weber's or IR Stack EFI for high HP applications

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Dec 12 15:32:08 EST 2014

I know in Oz someone makes a 2V / 3V weber IDF manifold. Also been talking with FAST Inglese and they have a 2V 351C 8 stack manifold but they will not sell it separately, only as part of their kit. This FAST manifold is not even on their website or catalog, but they do have it available. They also told me they can do an 8 stack 351C 4V EFI setup but they would have to make a custom sheet manifold. $$$$$

Thanks I have just now talked with Kelly so we will see what happens.

Ed

Sent from iPhone 5s