[DeTomaso] Weber's or IR Stack EFI for high HP applications

David Nunn dnunn at telus.net
Fri Dec 12 13:32:38 EST 2014

Ed,

I bought the throttle bodies as part of a complete intake "kit" so I can't
tell you what they cost. Just send an e-mail to Mark at IPSCO and ask for
current prices for the throttle bodies and injector blocks. Just because
they aren't on IPSCO's web site, doesn't mean they aren't available. As far
as a manifold is concerned, I have no idea what would fit your heads but
someone on the forum probably does. As far as I know, the only "Weber"
manifolds currently available are for either 351C 4V heads or SVO A3 heads;
both from Hall Pantera.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Dave