[DeTomaso] Panteras in Argentina?

ParaPantera at aol.com ParaPantera at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 21:02:00 EST 2014

I have a facebook friend that says there are 3 in Costa Rica, close  enough?

Ron Hyde

_Ron Hyde's  De Tomaso Cars Page - My Pantera #2492_
(http://home.comcast.net/~parapantera/site/)

In a message dated 12/10/2014 6:18:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
taappleby at bigpond.com writes:

>From  Chuck's Registry

Argentina    1972    Europe   Pantera    Unknown354     Black

Argentina    1975    Europe     Pantera L    7085    Red