[DeTomaso] BaT auctions - 1972 Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:24:52 EST 2014

BaT have been running their own online auctions for a littel whiel now, personally I think it has detratced from what they did well previously, resulting in less 'finds' and more promotion of the auctions. Anyway they have a 1972 pantera in the latest auction;

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-de-tomaso-pantera/

Julian