[DeTomaso] Panteras in Argentina?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Dec 10 19:52:56 EST 2014

I have family in Buenos Aires, and my good friend works for Argentinian Customs there, I can find out about import requirements. I know the duties are like 100-200%.

I will ask my family if anyone knows of a Pantera down there, and I also have friends in Brazil.

I will be going soon for a visit, I hope.

:-)

Ed