[DeTomaso] Panteras in Argentina?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 19:39:08 EST 2014

Hi guys,

Very surprisingly, today I was contacted out of the blue by a woman named
Margarita De Tomaso.   She's Alejandro's granddaughter!   She lives in Buenos
Aires and has decided she wants a Pantera, and was asking if I knew of any
that might be available near her?

Sadly, I don't know a single Pantera owner anywhere in central or South
America.   I told her I thought she would be much better off trying to find one
here, and invited her to the Fun Rally.   But if any of you have contacts
for owners in Argentina, please share them with me so I can pass them on to
her.   Who knows, maybe there's a car lurking in some quiet corner down there
that would fit the bill?