[DeTomaso] Air to engine discussion

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 22:40:10 EST 2014

It surprised me because of the effect it has on stability/handling/etc.  I
never expected the yarn to go up.

Is there a similar video with yarn taped to the entire side of the car?
It might be a fun test.

Another thing I¹ve been wondering is if the side mirror is playing a
significant role in the yarn direction.  It¹s only a small mirror, but
sometimes wafer thin is all it takes.