[DeTomaso] FAST EFI 2.0 System

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Dec 9 11:50:18 EST 2014

The pink ignition wire needs to go to a 12 V switched supply (ign key) as directly to the battery as possible and as isolated as possible, so in other words not tired into any other circuit but the key. Also we have the 12v power tied into the starter solenoid the shortest path possible. It does not sound like it's the O2 sensor but more of a wiring issue. The harnesses are not shielded in the kit so everything needs to be routed away from any coil and  ignition wires and any other power wires. My ECU is mounted behind my seat and the harness runs out the firewall and under the engine.

If you get a lost of power or interference ever so slight it will throw up an O2 sensor error. I know that first hand.

Hope this helps,

Ed Mendez

Sent from iPhone 5s