[DeTomaso] New engine

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:52:05 EST 2014

Alex's Group 4 in Little Rock is about the best executed roof duct I have seen yet
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7650045562/m/5561020946/p/2
Nathan Giles also had a similar execution on his quite radical Pantera
http://www.ex3.com/racing/
I have also seen a well executed NACA duct formed in the rear of the rocker panel direct into the engine bay. I cannot recall whose car that was though.
Julian