[DeTomaso] Aluminium front hood and rear decklid

Don Thomas don.thomas.ieee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:11:48 EST 2014

*Marcel Delay* is also famous for shaping Boyd's Aluminum Roadsters...

I don't think they have a website... but here is their yellow pages entry:

http://www.yellowpages.com/listings/465093570/gallery?lid=465093570

-dt

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:58 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>
wrote:

>    In a message dated 12/8/14 16 48 32, detomaso at poca.com writes:
>
>      Randy Grubb (famous for the tank engined car he made for Jay
>      Leno)has made aluminum panels for a Pantera as well.I do not have
>      his contact information,but i am sure others do as he is a former
>      Pantera owner and it was recently brought up on this forum that he
>      is selling his Gt40 replica.
>
>    >>>Yes, he made an aluminum decklid for Larry Stock a few months ago
>    (that is, he was Larry's supplier for a customer).
>    Cost a fortune.  Exquisitely formed entirely by hand.  Untold hours of
>    labor.  True artistry!
>    Randy is a bit of a dinosaur and doesn't do e-mail.  I have his wife's
>    e-mail however and she relays messages to him.  If you need to get in
>    touch, let me know (I don't want to blast her e-mail all over the
>    internet without permission.....
>    Mike

   Marcel Delay is also famous for shaping Boyd's Aluminum Roadsters...A
   [1]http://www.yellowpages.com/listings/465093570/gallery?lid=465093570