[DeTomaso] New engine (scoops)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 20:54:01 EST 2014

In a message dated 12/8/14 16 48 30, detomaso at poca.com writes:

> This will probably really turn you on.
>

>>>I can't seem to let this go tonight.

Here's a super-sexy scoop to put at the bottom of each 4-inch hose, hanging
just an inch or so beneath the car at the bottom of the firewall, nestled
against the underside of the floorpan, and ramming air into the hose.   Just
picture this flipped upside down:

http://www.kartek.com/Product/2044/4-Super-Filter-Scoop.aspx

Me likey!