[DeTomaso] New engine

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 19:48:14 EST 2014

In a message dated 12/8/14 16 36 2, MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

> >This will probably really turn you on.
>
>>>One problem with the kit that I showed before is that the plenum is 3.5
inches tall so it wouldn't fit under a stock engine screen.   But Spectre
makes some fantastic ultra-low-profile plenums that would easily fit, perhaps
even with a somewhat taller-than-stock intake manifold, or a standard
manifold with a spacer:

http://www.spectreperformance.com/cat/air-intake-components-couplers-plenums
-dual?cat=C00000015

The 120-degree versin would probably work best for our applications....