[DeTomaso] Aluminium front hood and rear decklid

richard boschert theemonkey at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 19:40:12 EST 2014

I kind of remember Hall Pantera had some aluminum body panels when i toured his place 15 or so years ago when i first bought my car.It is hard to remember everything he had,because he had so much stuff,including an extra tubular sub/rear frame like he put in his purple targa big block pantera.

Randy Grubb (famous for the tank engined car he made for Jay Leno)has made aluminum panels for a Pantera as well.I do not have his contact information,but i am sure others do as he is a former Pantera owner and it was recently brought up on this forum that he is selling his Gt40 replica.

Hope this helps,Richard