[DeTomaso] New engine now air scoops

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:07:33 EST 2014

Personally I think the idea of turning the "fake" intake grills into
something functional is cool (I have always hated fake scoops grills ,
intakes , etc. But the idea of using the original designers idea to get
cool air via a snorkel getting cool air at the base of the fire wall makes
more sense and I would be willing to bet is more effective. I like the roof
scoop ( in concept) that the Hemi Pantera uses but now you are talking
about a major modification to the design of the car.
Boyd