[DeTomaso] New engine now air scoops

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 22:21:19 EST 2014

Boyd,
    I like the look of the Pantera so much that I don't like things like replacing the windows with scoops.  What I'd like is to replace the metal grills (?) with something that looks very similar but is functional.  For example, something with the same fins, but having an opening behind them, and a clear lexan cover forming a scoop over them.  The body widens a bit behind the grills, so the rear edge of the scoop can flare into the body.
Ken