[DeTomaso] New engine

richard boschert theemonkey at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 23:49:27 EST 2014

Robert,I have the Precision Proformance 180's.

My engine is a 408 Windsor.   9.5 deck height,AFR 185 heads,stock port location.

Both Hall Pantera and Precision Proformance have 180 headers for Yates heads,but Halls exit in the corners so you can leave the air conditioning condenser in place.I do not like the Hall  corner exit as it sounds like a truck versus the the two exhaust pipes exiting together in the center sounds like a  wild V12.

Link to short video clip of mine,   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXl5tdQqZLA&list=UUtdJuds1sRZCb1aKkPsb-Pg

Attached are a few pics to show roughly how they fit in the engine bay.Ignore the dusty engine bay,i have not cleaned it since Laguna Seca.

Everything i have seen that Ron Mcall does has been great,so if he is offering 180's that fit your heads, get his if you are able.

Richard