[DeTomaso] High HP cleveland clutch

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 21:39:57 EST 2014

Does anyone have suggestions for a clutch  for a 600 HP plus cleveland and
a ZF dash 2. Any thoughts on a dual disc clutch? I want a clutch with out
needing excessive pedal pressure. I also want to be sure that there is no
clutch slippage. This is for a road race type driving car , not a dragster.
But streetable. If that's not asking for to much.
Boyd