[DeTomaso] Voting by Email for POCA Board Elections

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 21:08:45 EST 2014

I've spoken to John Buchman, and given the opinions offered by the rest of
the Board, and, just as importantly, by you the membership, POCA will allow
ballots for the current election, using the form found on the POCA website,
www.poca.com <http://www.poca.com> , to be filled out per instructions and
provided via email containing a PDF of the ballot from POCA members and
associate members living outside the contiguous 48 US states ONLY.  The
current problem seems to be the delay in international mail from Canada and
elsewhere causing them to arrive after the Dec 15 cutoff.  If you have
already sent your ballot from outside the US, please scan another to PDF and
email to Chuck Engles at cengles at cox.net <mailto:cengles at cox.net> .
Whichever arrives before Dec 15 will be counted.  Since your POCA membership
number is on it, double counting will not occur.

All ballots must be received by December 15, this only leaves 9 days to
submit.  This should be plenty of time for any POCA members living in the
lower 48 to get them to chuck via regular US mail if you do it by Monday or
Tuesday.

The Board has made is a primary objective for 2015 to work through the much
needed update to the POCA By Laws, and (they, yes I will no longer be part
of the BoD, but will be assisting in the project).

We hope this clears up the current issue.

Mike Thomas
VP, POCA
VP, Panteras Northwest
Yellow '74 #6328