[DeTomaso] By-Laws (Re: POCA Election and email voting)

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 21:05:09 EST 2014

Something to think about for email votes, it is easy to spoof emails to
make them look like they were sent from someone else. It would be an hour
or two of work to vote a lot for Bill and Julian as Prez and VP, all votes
would come from folks that have posted to this list. Now who figures out
which are real and which are fake?

   :^)

Having said that, I agree with Bill and Julian but we don't need to rush
the board into a solution and then rush into changes to resolve oversights
from previous solution. To be honest, the likely hood of shenanigans would
be pretty low...

   --mike