[DeTomaso] Weber's or IR Stack EFI for high HP applications

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 18:43:21 EST 2014

I also always heard that Webers run out of flow at around 500HP; When I approached Jim Inglese about a set of Webers he was adamant that was complete BS, quoting numerous race cars running well north of 600HP using 48IDA Weber carbs  with no issues e.g. Lola T70's. He will design a set specific to your engine which he guarantees will be virtually bolt on with minimal further tuning required.
Be aware that Jim is no longer associated with Inglese Induction Systems that Comp Cams now owns and has restarted his own business
http://www.jiminglese.com/
I'd be interested to know what cam specs you have for use with the IR on that 408 stroker.
Julian