[DeTomaso] POCA Election and email voting

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 15:07:13 EST 2014

Dear Julian,

                        Asa has spontaneously and kindly supplied the
applicable bylaws.   My posting was to clarify to those members who are
emailing me their votes what the situation is per the bylaws.   I did not
want to seem draconian.

                        This routine election and balloting has become
unexpectedly and unpredictably problematic.

                                                      Warmest regards,
Chuck Engles