[DeTomaso] POCA Election and email voting

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Sat Dec 6 12:44:52 EST 2014

People, All.
Come on it is 2014, damn near 15.
Just  because  I have  a 40 year old car, it should not mean i vote bu snail mail.

John Buckman, I thought we covered this off Thursday night.

I completely  agree  with Julian.

Cheers,

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply
Calgary

Can you point us to where the bylaws specifically state that ballots have to be returned via US Mail? I see where ballots must be sent out via such means or as later amended within a newsletter, but no requirement that they have to be returned by such. This would actually preclude all of us outside the US that are members in good standing.

I would sincerely hope that my PDF vote with my member number and signature that I emailed to you will be counted or I am afraid I shall be voting with my feet next time my membership comes due.

Sincerely,
Julian