[DeTomaso] Pantera heater valve hose Pt #

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 14:21:01 EST 2014

This may be listed some where, but FWIW, I found a Gates hose that is 90 degree with a great fit at both ends. Gates 18070. You trim 3/4" from large diameter and 2 1/4" from small end at Heater control valve. I installed on Pre-L '72 #3400. Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )