[DeTomaso] Santa's Pantera from 41 Years Ago

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 20:42:31 EST 2014

I have quite a large assortment of old automobile magazines that featured
Detomaso cars in them and every now and then I like to re-read them.  I
especially enjoy looking at the old advertising and such in the early  1970's
magazines.

Recently, I took out my December 1973 issue of Road & Track and was
perusing through it and spotted something I don't recall seeing  before.  The
links below show a drawing done by "Big Deal" and it was used  in an MG Mitten
advertisement.  MG Mitten was a company that sold all kinds  of automotive
accessories out of California.

Anyway, I though some of you might get a kick out of the drawing and text
that was included.  I have to think that Rudolph is having more fun than
Santa!

https://picasaweb.google.com/Demick61/SantaSPantera?authkey=Gv1sRgCNf--6Wby_
ikEg#slideshow/6089158926754358402

https://picasaweb.google.com/Demick61/SantaSPantera?authkey=Gv1sRgCNf--6Wby_