[DeTomaso] PCNC calendar update

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 12:34:33 EST 2014

Hi guys,

Just got home and found my new and improved 2015 Calendar waiting for me.

Simply put, they did a fantastic job with version 2.0.   It's everything
you could hope for in a calendar and more.   I got the 'huge' size, and the
photos all reproduced quite nicely.   You can order it in three different
sizes.

You can get yours at:

http://www.zazzle.com/PanteraClubNorCal?rf=238536557194299897

There's a 'sale' code at the top of the page that knocks a substantial
percentage off the price, too!