[DeTomaso] Inglese or Hilborn?

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Dec 2 00:26:11 EST 2014

ok guys, thinking of going 8 stack EFI, and I have narrowed it down to these.
http://www.alkydigger.net/proddetail.php… <http://www.alkydigger.net/proddetail.php?prod=HIL351F8%2FAEPART-C>
http://www.fuelairspark.com/…/self-tuning-ez-efir-base-kit…/ <http://www.fuelairspark.com/fas/self-tuning-ez-efir-base-kit-50mm-efi-ida-throttle-bodies-small-block-ford-351whtml/>

I already have a FAST EZ EFI with FAST Throttle body 2.0, my Pantera runs great, 3800 miles no issues, but these just look sooooo bad ass.
I can adapt either of these units using my same self learning ECU and fuel setup. but what do you guys think of these two units? Inglese or Hilborn?
Will it run like crap unless I upgrade to a FAST XFI? Should I go with the Inglese 8 stack EFI which FAST owns and already has a setting in my EZ for that setup? Either way these setups have an already mounted TPS and I will have to remotely mount a MAF and IAC unit on my firewall, so about the same amount of work.
Price of the Inglese $3800 price for the Hilborn about $4000 including harness, injectors, MAF, IAC, etc.
Note the Inglese says 351W (in the link) but they make a 351C 2V manifold that will work with my CHI 3V heads.. All input appreciated. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Thanks, E <https://www.facebook.com/edducati>d