[DeTomaso] Roush A3 intake

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:41:04 EST 2014

My guess is that it was done in a professional machine shop.

I had an A331 Torker intake that was converted to an air gap.  Mine was
obviously done by hand, since the plate on the bottom was tig welded to
seal everything up.

But it was professionally done.

Remember, these early intakes were used by professional race shops.

That's a great intake, by the way.
--
Will