[DeTomaso] Roush A3 intake

Bill Allen ballen86 at aol.com
Mon Dec 1 08:13:33 EST 2014

After attending the Ford swap meet this weekend in Columbus Ohio I was not able to find anyone who has ever seen a Roush Ford Motorsport intake like this one. One told me it had been cut out to reduce weight but I had to disagree being the openings looked to have been machined when it was made. I was able to see a swapper that had a A331 but the numbers were cast on the front of the intake where the intake seals to the front of the block, not on a runner. Anybody ever see one like this? Thanks, Bill