[DeTomaso] Where to get a small Cleveland part

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 15:15:19 EDT 2014

Database says:

      To replace heater hose fitting  in the block: tap the hole to 3/8"
pipe thread and screw in a 5/8" hose  adapter

OEM press in heater hose-to-block fitting: NAPA PN  660-1580

http://www.alexsparts.com/water-bypass-tube-nipple-sbf-bbf-351c-351-400m-fe/
    0.625 dia by 2.5 inch long press in heater water supply pipe for  351C
  could tap 3/8 NPT and use brass screw in nipple  instead

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx/Heater-Fitting/_/R-
BK_6601580_0071045326   5/8 inch press in heater hose supply pipe for 351C
  tap  3/8 NPT and use brass screw in nipple instead

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 8/30/2014 11:08:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,