[DeTomaso] Instructions for reaching headlight motor and gear

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Aug 30 12:27:31 EDT 2014

In a message dated 8/30/14 5 13 51, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> Before Mike says to RTFM, I don't have my owner's manual nearby.
>

>>>If you had the POCA "Works" CD, you would have ALL Pantera-related
documentation at your fingertips no matter where you were.   You copy the files
to your work computer, laptop, home computer, and the answers are all there
for the taking.

I'll send you the relevant chapter separately...but to answer your
question, yes you're on the right track.

I'm almost certain the problem is a broken gear, as you say.