[DeTomaso] What Value Original Cleveland

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Aug 30 12:17:00 EDT 2014

I have a contact with a virgin '73 2bbl Cleveland engine our of a Ranchero.
It has never been apart, was running until about '86 with only about 50K on
the car.  It's been stored indoors since it was pulled from the Ranchero in
the late '80's.  figuring that the heads are likely 2bbl open chambered,
they are not much use, but the block would likely be a good donor.  What
should I look for and how much might I offer for the complete engine?  Was
thinking in the $300 range, but . . . .

Thanks
Mike Thomas
VP, POCA