[DeTomaso] fuel cell

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:35:37 EDT 2014

Boyd,

Bob Benson had a fuel cell made in the shape of the stock tank.  (Pantera 2512)

Photos in the registry, probably, and I have more "off line" too of the
exterior shape but it matches the stock tank, and you might know that shape - grin.
I think Bob has a functional gauge too.

Bob???

Everyone should have a 'roll-over' valve (stock tank too).  It replaces the tank vent
piece and has a check ball.  It was something like $20 from Hall in the 1990s when I got mine.

Chuck

Does anyone have any experience with replacing a stock pantera gas tank
with a fuel cell?