[DeTomaso] Fuel pump expired

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Aug 28 06:03:25 EDT 2014

Did you disconect the fuel line to make sure there was no fuel coming in?
If mine doesn't run for a month, it needs a prime.

Could just be e
Empty bowls.

Michael Shortt
On Aug 28, 2014 5:52 AM, "Rob Dumoulin" <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

   I've been on the road all year and #1488 has sat up in the garage in
   the middle of a project that keeps her off the road anyhow. The last
   time I cranked the engine was 4 months ago and it ran fine. I tried
   last weekend and am getting no fuel to the carb.

   I am still running a stock mechanical pump that I assume got bit by
   ethanol.A  Is there a preferred replacement? Do I need to worry about
   gas in my oil? Could the problem be in my tank?

   Thoughts?