[DeTomaso] Electric Track car

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:51:01 EDT 2014

I think some of us are really starting to show our age. Reminds me of
stories I heard of people cursing god damned horseless carriages! Face it
Electric cars are here to stay. And my guess is that it won't be long
before there blowing the doors of most if not all the fastest cars around.
Instantaneous power, unbelievable torque, regenerative braking. Face it the
future is here. My biggest complaint about this one is the price. And I
read an article in automobile magazine that featured BMW's entry into the
exotic hybrid market  (along with scissor style doors and it said BMW was
no longer going to be enhancing their engine sounds with the stereo!

Boyd

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Jeff Detrich <jjdetrich at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>    > jerry knotts
>    >
>    > On 8/26/2014 8:35 AM, Paul Timko wrote:
>    >> Is it intended to be a track car or a street car?A  They didn't show
>    >> any interior pictures on their website, so I was wondering if anyone
>    >> knew?
>    >>
>    >> Paul
>    >> #9270
>    >>
>    >> On 8/25/2014 9:21 PM, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso wrote:
>    >>>A  A  A Saw it at the Concours at Pebble Beach.A  Pretty cool car.A
>    Would
>    >>> love
>    >>>A  A  A to take it for a spin.
>    >>>A  A  A Cheers!
>    >>>A  A  A Garth
>    >>>
>    >>>
>    >>>
>    >>> _______________________________________________
>    >>>
>    >>> Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>    >>>
>    >>> DeTomaso mailing list
>    >>> [5]DeTomaso at poca.com
>    >>>
>    >>
>    >> _______________________________________________
>    >>
>    >> Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>    >>
>    >> DeTomaso mailing list
>    >> [7]DeTomaso at poca.com
>    >>
>    >>
>    >
>    >
>    > _______________________________________________
>    >
>    > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
>    >
>    > DeTomaso mailing list
>    > [9]DeTomaso at poca.com
>    >
>    >

>      > -----
>      > No virus found in this message.
>      08/26/14
>
>    >
>    >

> References
>
>    1. mailto:asajay at asajay.com
>    2. http://www.racingagainstautism.com/
>    3. http://www.teampanteraracing.com/
>    4. http://facebook.com/racingagainstautism
>    5. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
>    7. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
>    9. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com
>   11. http://www.avg.com/
>   12. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com

   I think some of us are really starting to show our age. Reminds me of
   stories I heard of people cursing god damned horseless carriages! Face
   it Electric cars are here to stay. And my guess is that it won't be
   long before there blowing the doors of most if not all the fastest cars
   around. Instantaneous power, unbelievable torque, regenerative braking.
   Face it the future is here. My biggest complaint about this one is the
   price. And I read an article in automobile magazine that featured BMW's
   entry into the exotic hybrid marketA  (along with scissor style doors

   On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Jeff Detrich <[1]jjdetrich at gmail.com>