[DeTomaso] Spendy Mangusta for sale

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 14:17:36 EDT 2014

 I only run the air on very hot days or when I'm doing a road trip to keep the wind noise down.   Otherwise, I'm a fresh air kind of guy who likes to run with the windows down.  That way it's easier to hear all the comments/questions that inevitably occur at a stop light.

Tom
5186

Also, it that all the further that the windows go down?  That would be
   a deal killer for me because I like to hang my arm out the window when
   I'm cruising around

That's because your AC wasn't working.

Jeff
6559