[DeTomaso] Electric Track car

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 22:18:15 EDT 2014

All,

What makes you think this is a purported track-only car?

The basis if the car is the Brock Daytona Coupe. Pete Brock told me about it a few weeks before Monterey and never said anything about it not being street legal. There are hundreds of V-8 powered Brock coupes on the roads today--including the one he himself owns....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone