[DeTomaso] Electric Track car

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon Aug 25 19:04:43 EDT 2014

Wait Bill.
I'm sure my mom used the expression "pussy footing".
And if you ever look up "straight laced",  it will have her picture
beside it.

I think the crop born before 1930 only used the term for cats.
And my apologies to any forum members over 84 if that's a poor generality.
dave

link he sent me  [3]www.renovomotors.com