[DeTomaso] Found a 74 Pantera for Sale

Michael Cox coxmichaelt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:56:34 EDT 2014

Looking through a collecter car for sale magazine over the weekend and
found THPNNE06968 for sale. Looks nice, add mentions recent service by Pantera
Performance in Colorado. No price in the add but found other reference for
this sale at $70K. This car appears to have sold through Barrett-Jackson in
2005 for $56,650.

Didn't find a mention in the archives, don't know about the registry entry
for this car.
Looks to have been converted to small bumpers, at least on the front. Looks
nice,
excellent color.

http://braatens.com/inventory/

Text of ad:
"The car is a numbers matching , fully restored DeTomaso Pantera Model L #
874.
(Late build)You are looking at one of Ford Powered Super Cars back in the
day. This
car is a treat to fire up and take for a cruise!! This car turns more heads
than any
muscle car Ive ever owned!! Ive always loved the look of this car!! This
car looks like
its doing 100 mph sitting still! Its nice bc cruising at 80 yr only turning
2500 RPMs.
Just imagine cranking that small block Ford up to 7000!!! DO the math
boyz!! hahaha..
The car comes with all the docs showing its a California car its entire
life . The car
just finished getting a fresh look inside and out at Pantera Performance.
(Restoration
shop in Castle Rock Colorado). I have a letter of authenticity and many
recent
workorders on this low riding Super Car! The car has a fresh 351 C 4 V with
the
HD ZF 5 speed trans axle. All new brakes ,susp bushings,fresh a/c
repair,decent
sounding stereo,new paint and leather inside. All correct car. I have
docs,owners
manual,shop tickets. Come and take a look or have your inspector look.
Thanks and
enjoy the video. text or email anytime 507-208-0040 please call at normal
hours thanks
brian braaten Pantera for sale. The car is priced according to the market
and condition
of this fine Supercar. I am open to a DECENT CASH OFFER OR trade n cash or
maybe
a multiple car deal? Lets see yr offers ? Im looking for mid size GM & Ford
Ragtops/
Chevelle, GTO, Fairlane, Torino,Cougar Mustang, Camaro. Eme or text with
your offer
or trade

REMEMBER BUYERS??? Allways buy oldies from oldies dealers!!! I drive these
oldies
too!!! I know what you want!!eme or call sincerely brian braaten"

   --mike