[DeTomaso] Electric Track car

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 16:46:16 EDT 2014

Just found out my old fabricator has been working
on a secret project.. It was unveiled at Pebble a week
plus ago.. It is a Brock Daytona coupe with two
500 lb torque electric motors.. 120 mph but zero
to 60 in like 3.4 seconds.. states you can do a
fast charge in 20 minutes... They claim to be
the first American Made electric supercar
coming out in 2015

link he sent me  www.renovomotors.com

Bob Benson-Panteracer

I could never own one because I am too
attached to the sound of my 180 headers
Going to run Straight pipes at Laguna next
month at an unlimited sound day.. just because
I want to make as much noise as possible for once
without lifting or pussy footing around the track