[DeTomaso] $100K Pantera

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 12:23:04 EDT 2014

What is the record for one of these "survivor" bone stock cars anyway?

Steve Wilkinson had an orange one with like 7000 miles for $37K when I bought my car in 1989.  I bought one with like 29000 miles and had some "invisible" upgrades and a fresh paint job and tires for $33K instead

   11,000 mile car is on eBay with a $99,900 buy it now price.  Time to
  roll back the odo?
  http://www.ebay.com/itm/261571410659?forcerRptr=true&item=261571410659&
  viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:SS:SS:US:3160
  Tom